Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Finds: {Valentine's Day Pillow Covers}

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing some super cute and very inexpensive pillow covers that would be great for Valentine's day!  You guys loved the Christmas ones I posted so much so I thought you would enjoy these as well. These are great for Valentine's day but also can be used all year long!  I, for one, love using pillow covers because you can buy an insert and just switch out the cover seasonally.  It makes storing the covers you aren't using much easier than storing a bunch of pillows!  There are all under $10!  I get my inserts from Hobby Lobby and use the 40% off coupon! 

Each product is linked below...




Affiliate Product Links:
  1. Love Heart Pillow Cover
  2. Love You More Pillow Cover
  3. Red Checked Pillow Cover
  4. LOVE Pillow Cover Set of 2
  5. To the Moon Pillow Cover
  6. Birdie Music Pillow Cover
  7. Red Striped Pillow Cover
  8. Bushel and a Peck Pillow Cover

Which one is your favorite? 
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS