Saturday, January 30, 2016

Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate: {Round Industrial Wood Table}

I love when I get messages from people asking me to find a "cheapskate" version of something they have had their eye on that might be a tad out of their budget! I am always up for a good challenge! This was the case with today's featured products!  Take a look at what I found!

Break the Bank:
Affiliate Product Link: Bartlett Reclaimed Table
$1,999 (on sale now for $1,199)



Cheapskate:
Affiliate Product Link: Round Metal and Wood Coffee Table
$353.99
 



Do you have your eye on an item you would like to see featured in an upcoming "Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate" post?  Leave a comment below and let me know!
To see all my Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate posts, click: HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS