Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What's New Wednesday: {E-design Projects}


I thought I would check in and share a few projects I have been working on lately!  I usually do not share my e-design projects since I cannot share the sources due to contractual agreements but I had so much fun designing these rooms, I wanted to share!

Being the mom of two girls, I had a blast working with clients on their son's rooms!

This client is expecting a baby boy this summer.  She asked me if "modern vintage" was a style and something I could pull off and of course, I said yes!  She had some basic ideas of what she wanted, neutral with a pop of bright aqua, so I worked off that!  Here is what I came up with....


She told me she would send pictures of the finished project and I cannot wait!

The second client is a repeat client...I have had a blast working with her!  I designed her entryway and we have had the worst luck making this design happen in real life.  Everything was backordered...then when the bench arrived, it was broken!  Not good!  Hoping for her sake, everything will arrive quickly and in one piece soon!  Can't wait to show you pictures when this is completed.  Her house is gorgeous as is and this will be the icing on the cake!

 

I was thrilled when she asked me to design her son's room.  I had so much fun with this room and again, cannot wait to see it all pulled together.  After I sent the design board to her, she told me her son said it was "sic" so I guess that means I passed the test with him! Ha! While designing this space, I selected items that are "cool" now and that will be "cool" as he gets older!


I hope to get to share the end result in a few months!

Check back soon to see more of my projects!

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS