Friday, February 20, 2015

Solving Design Dilemmas: {Guest Post with Tuesday Morning}



I am so excited to be guest posting on the  Tuesday Morning blog today!  Tuesday Morning asked their blog readers what design dilemmas they were facing and I came up with a solution for each reader! 

Here is a sneak peek of a room I designed to address one of the reader's questions.  She wanted to know what colors to pair with a red couch in order to create a calm, relaxing space.  All of these great items I used on the design board can be found at Tuesday Morning (except the couch representing the reader's existing couch)!


Look at all these amazing items! I am obsessed with that chair...from the tufted back to the nailhead trim, it is fabulous!  And the rugs...I have a rug from Tuesday Morning in my living room so I know the quality is amazing and the prices can't be beat!

Want to see more?  Head on over to the Tuesday Morning blog by clicking HERE!
For more inspiration, check out the Pinterest board: "Style Tips for your Home"  by clicking HERE!
To find the nearest Tuesday Morning location click HERE!
Thank you Tuesday Morning for sponsoring this post!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i love the chair.. look very comfortable

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS