Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My House {Study Nook Plans}


I haven't done much to the upstairs game room/playroom area of our home because I have been so focused on getting the downstairs done, but the time has come!  We moved in a little over 7 months ago and just kind of stuck things places and it is beginning to drive me crazy!  Here is the state of the play area....


This photo shows what our "real life" looks like right now...I am looking forward to creating an inviting yet functional space in this area!

One thing that I love is how there is a little step down from the game room that creates a little nook (where the easel is). I knew when I saw it that it would make a really great space for an art/study nook for my daughters.  You can see that I have purchased the chairs....the table is on it's way and this is the plan for the rest of the space...






Source links: Metal Chairs / Wood and Metal Table 3-Tin Wall Planter / Rug /  Task Lamp / Metal Cart

Being that my daughters are 6 and 16, I stayed with a pretty basic design that is appropriate for both ages! I cannot wait to get started and share the "after" photos soon!

Do you need help creating a fun space?  I offer e-design services and can work with clients in any location!  Email me at whimsy.girl@yahoo.com for more information.

You can also find me here:
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS