Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Break the Bank vs. Cheapskate {Glass Drop Chandeliers}

Crystal chandeliers are timeless and add a touch of sparkle to any room.  A few years ago I was in the market for one and here are a few I came across. 

Break the Bank:
Pottery Barn Clarissa Extra Large Chandelier
$799
Link

 
 
Cheapskate:
Overstock.com Crystal Drop Chandelier:
$160.99
 
 
 
Break the Bank:
Pottery Barn Clarissa Round Chandelier
$399
 
 
 
Cheapskate:
Overstock.com Crystal Cone Chandelier
$179.99
 
 
 
I ended up buying the Overstock Cone Chandelier and couldn't be more pleased with the quality! 
Is there a light you love and would like to find a less expensive version?  Email the link to whimsy.girl@yahoo.com and I will see what I can find!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the affordable options! These are just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS